DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Haters will say it's Photoshopped!

Hook me up pwrenchr . I'm not on facebook
But you and pork are on instagram
And I'm a n00b so you have to request me.?

Reactions: AErialP
Now, does your drone stay on the same plane as where you take off, or does it follow the plane of the surface, once you pass over the edge? Or is this just a plain dumb question?

first it technically is flat but would not be considered flat earth, at best it would be square, and to all those condoning flat earthers being anything but complete morons, shame on you, to the person admitting they failed their child by not being able to stop them from being flat earth idiots. well you must be proud,, oh and clearly a fake photo not even a special lens, salvidor dali at best, and anyone who knoew of his work knew he was nuts.

you might want to send in your drone... it looks like there might be an issue with the camera lens.. :rolleyes:

Ok... I was going to wait on someone else to ask.... How did you do that ???

If you didn’t know.
A Tesseract is also called an eight-cell, C8, (regular) octachoron, octahedroid,[cubic prism, and tetracube.[2] It is the four-dimensional hypercube, or 4-cube as a part of the dimensional family of hypercubes or measure polytopes.[3] Coxeter labels it the polytope.[4]

:rolleyes: o_O ?
Could you repeat that? Noooo, don't bother!

to all those condoning flat earthers being anything but complete morons, shame on you, to the person admitting they failed their child by not being able to stop them from being flat earth idiots.

Never said I failed him - it’s not my fault that he stumbled into a whacko flat earth cult (Portland, Oregon - go figure).
I love him dearly but he is still a moron for being a flat earther - I would give him a break if we were back in the 12th-century.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji