DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have DJI just answered my prayers with the new Fly update?

How is this relevant? I see no mention of the additional functionality I mentioned in your link above.

How is this relevant? I see no mention of the additional functionality I mentioned in your link above.
"I found a couple additional changes to app. You can now click on RC and sat icons to get more details about them, similar to what you get clicking on battery icon."

Reactions: Digi_t
Hmm didn't it always tell you how many were connected on the icon itself? Enlarging is new indeed.

As @Digi_t pointed out, the satellite readout is so small only the best of young eyes can read it without magnification. My Mini 2 is difficult but with reading glasses possible. However my M2P, even with reading glasses is impossible without a magnification lupe. Even if not a new feature in the Fly App it is good to know it exists.

I suppose I should pull my Mini 2 out and see if there is a firmware update.

Thanks for the heads-up.

"I found a couple additional changes to app. You can now click on RC and sat icons to get more details about them, similar to what you get clicking on battery icon."
Yep, that was my find and report. I confirmed this isn't available in Android 1.2.1.

Reactions: Digi_t
As @Digi_t pointed out, the satellite readout is so small only the best of young eyes can read it without magnification. My Mini 2 is difficult but with reading glasses possible. However my M2P, even with reading glasses is impossible without a magnification lupe. Even if not a new feature in the Fly App it is good to know it exists.

I suppose I should pull my Mini 2 out and see if there is a firmware update.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Did you have that backwards? I find Go icons and on screen text much easier to read than in Fly.
The Attitude indicator is bigger in Go as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet