DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have I a Problem?

TM74

Reactions
Okay I have a MM2 and when I fly it I sometimes lose feed to the camera and it chucks me back on to the DJI home screen, it doesn't happen all the time but intermittently, It did it today and I had it on Airplane mode too.
Its a but unnerving when I lose total picture to be chucked onto the home screen to then have to press go to aircraft button which gives me instant feed again, or am I doing something wrong I never had this issue on the Mavic mini.

I'm also using a s20 plus not sure if that's relevant.

Reactions: Sub779
Is there a way you can try using a different smart device? I suppose there could be an issue with the device or the connection? I would also try deleting the application from the device and reinstall.
Those would be the first steps I would take.

Reactions: drone4you and TM74
Yeah think I will try a diff smart device after I reinstall the DJI app see if that is the cause first .

I had trouble with that once on my MA2.. seems the phone was low on battery and the FLY app was sucking to much juice so the phone was turning the app off.
What was your battery status?

I had trouble with that once on my MA2.. seems the phone was low on battery and the FLY app was sucking to much juice so the phone was turning the app off.
What was your battery status?
It was around 80%

When I first used the dji fly app it was on another device ( Samsung s6) I now have a new device ( Samsung s20 plus) but I did a smart switch will all the apps, I am hoping that somehow the app got a bug during the switch over, I've now uninstall and re installed it to see it it cures it...maybe after that further investigation will be needed .

Reactions: A.O.
I have an s20 plus and experience the same problem. Changed to my tablet and flew with no problem. I will experiment more with the phone today

Reactions: TM74
I had a little trouble today (looking at clock, OK yesterday) with my FE keeping a stable USB connection when I was on the floor checking flight log sync.
When I flipped the C connection to my FE, it stabilized.

I had stability issues on the 27th, but I was attributing that to the OTG adapter needed for MM1, and was using a questionable cable.

I need to bite the bullet and just get dedicated cables for the MM1.

I flew sucessfully yesterday.
I turned off battery optimization. I allowed 100% cpu usage and used aeroplane mode. I tend to think i had too many processes running and had the CPU dialled down

I flew sucessfully yesterday.
I turned off battery optimization. I allowed 100% cpu usage and used aeroplane mode. I tend to think i had too many processes running and had the CPU dialled down
Where do you find a setting to allow 100% CPU?

Mine now seemed worse when following what Danman suggested.
Constant cutting off ....Will try my S6 old phone tomorrow...if it works it could be cable issue or something conflicting with my s20 plus ....annoying though.

Hmm, maybe Samsung does have something in the S20's that makes the USB hit or miss, but not as bad as it was with the Tab E.

Then again, DJI has most of the S20 in their approval list.

Update* It was the c connection lead that was faulty.
Contacted DJI and can I just say how efficiently good these guys where, they suggested it was the lead, sent one out straight away, loads of updates on how where and when It was getting posted...it was refreshing.

Never had a problem with my S10 Plus but just upgraded to 21 ultra and video does not work in 4k :-(

Had the same experiences, also S20. I turned battery optimization off now, I wonder if this helps ...
Mine was the c connection lead from RC to my device it would work but intermittently it would go back to DJI homescreen mid flight! When I tried my old S6 with the USB lead it was fine....put this to DJI and within 2 days they sent me a new type C lead and problem is solved ....the service I received from these guys were 5 star too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser