DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have I a Problem?

Thanks for info, that is exactly mine experience (jumps bavk to homescreen during flight).
Does anyone know is USB cable is standard? If yes, I can try to change it, I have some ...

Thanks for info, that is exactly mine experience (jumps bavk to homescreen during flight).
Does anyone know is USB cable is standard? If yes, I can try to change it, I have some ...
I tried a different device ( s6 ) with a mini USB and that cured it but I wanted to use my s20plus ....so it was either the c lead or device...in my case the lead.
If you can try a diff device try it.

Pull down the top screen so it shows the setting buttons, dont go into settings itself. Find the button named 'power saving mode'. Long press it to go to its settings. View attachment 121024
That only applies if power saving mode is active. That usually turns on at 10% battery but can be turned on manually.
Has no effect in normal power mode.

Had the same experiences, also S20. I turned battery optimization off now, I wonder if this helps ...
I too turned off optimization on all flight control apps.

I had connection issues with my S20 FE using regular C to A cable with OTG adapter on my Mini1, but found it was the C plug. It felt a bit loose. Pinched it a bit, much better. The OTG adapter gives me trouble though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sathwik