DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have M4P, still fly M3P?

Anyone not?
No reason to use/keep an old thing when you have a new one in the same class that's better, other than backup if it's for professional reasons or there's something like it being hackable while the new one isn't. Sell to fund the new.

Last edited:
I have the Mini 3 Pro and I bought the Mini 4 Pro awhile back with the intent on giving it away (to my brother who has an older Air 2). I didn't care for the Mini 4 Pro because it wasn't significantly better than the Mini 3 Pro and I'm not yet ready to have just one O4 drone outside of my entire O3 fleet already sharing similar equipment. Unfortunately, I really don't fly the Mini 3 Pro that much. Bought the Mini 4 Pro because it was a great deal for a great price. Mini 2 is still hanging on as well mostly because I don't believe I can get anything for it if I sell it.

I have the Mini 3 Pro and I bought the Mini 4 Pro awhile back with the intent on giving it away (to my brother who has an older Air 2). I didn't care for the Mini 4 Pro because it wasn't significantly better than the Mini 3 Pro and I'm not yet ready to have just one O4 drone outside of my entire O3 fleet already sharing similar equipment. Unfortunately, I really don't fly the Mini 3 Pro that much. Bought the Mini 4 Pro because it was a great deal for a great price. Mini 2 is still hanging on as well mostly because I don't believe I can get anything for it if I sell it.

Got $250 for my Mini 2 FMC (RC-N1) on ebay.

Last edited:
I would rather keep it than let it go for $250. My only controller is the old smart controller which I have to keep for the Mavic 2 so I'm looking at under $200. I'll probably give it away in a few more years.

I understand.

For me, it essentially was a cost center taking up space. I would have given it away to a worthy friend or relative if it hadn't sold quickly on ebay.

Learned my lesson with the P4... Still have it, batteries are dead after sitting in storage for many years, so it's basically a museum piece now. Keep it because it was the first.

With a Mini 3P and 4P, I know I'd never bother with the 2 again. Moved last October, empty nesters, downsized quite a bit. Really concentrates the mind on all the junk one holds on to for no really good reason.

Reactions: mavic3usa
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine