DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have you bought your Mavic from SureRc? They are an Amazon seller

Bugsbunnyheli

Reactions
I found a good bundle on Amazon with fullilment by Amazon.com but the seller is Sure Rc.
Have you used or heard about Sure Rc?
Thanks a ton for any help.

If it's this one: https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Quadcopt...e=UTF8&qid=1511379765&sr=8-3&keywords=Sure+Rc It doesnt look like they are authorized resellers.

Edit: "Located in the Greater Los Angeles Area, California, Sure RC is a premium dealer of DJI products. We are proud to provide the most comprehensive selection of DJI products and parts. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are all experts in DJI Products; If your looking for support and a reliable supplier for the latest and most popular DJI products, you can count on Sure RC to perform."

Apparently ships via Amazon but not an authorized DJI reseller.

Last edited:
Most of the stuff that's not made by DJI in that bundle (and it's unclear who makes the props) is worthless junk.

Instead, I'd suggest getting this from your local Apple store: DJI Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo

same core components, without all the junk, and you'll save $250. Plus you'll have a somewhat rare White Mavic.

@Bugsbunnyheli, the Sure RC bundles are perfectly fine if you're going to use everything in the bundle. If you don't need all of the extras, you might be able to save money by buying just the Mavic (or Fly More Combo) and the extra accessories you need.

FYI, I keep a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavics on Amazon here.

Reactions: Hotelone
I just noticed they are listed on the Retail Section of the DJI website. That's why I did not see them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krautz