DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Have you seen this?

Beware. Looks like a company trying to take advantage of the DJI brand and look. I wouldn’t trust it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rchawks
21DA71CF-275C-4583-B8AF-736E85851D9B.png

Lots of DJI knockoffs out there. As posted here, chinese knocking off chinese ?

What surprises me is that these knockoffs have the waypoint and follow me modes.

DJI should have included these features in their Minis

I doubt they really do. And if they do, it's completely app based using virtual sticks. It can work but likely not stable

The Tello FPV can do a lot of that too, using virtual sticks.

Assuming it wasn't explicitly for marketing reasons, DJI probably doesn't have these in Mini because they don't want to resort to app based virtual sticks and resources on the AC is limited to support it there.

THIS IS A SCAM - piece of crap they call a drone and it barely can be considered a toy. not worth the $37.95 they say it costs in this add - (Mod Removed Language), it would not be worth even $5 if they offered it that low. I would not even recommend getting it if it was free and all you paid was shipping. Embarrassed to admit that I bought one of these before I learned about DJI and the Mavic Air 2 - DRONE X Pro - stay far, far away from this one

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a drone X Pro!!! what a POS. Got it for my birthday a couple years ago and just about talked me out of drones for good!!! Broken chinese directions that are not understandable and it doesnt fly worth a hoot... other than where "it" wants to go!!

There are dozens of such scams, most don't even ship you a crappy drone but some placeholder item to say they shipped something.

I fell for this scam before I also had heard of DJI and it was horrific! Nearly took my eyes out before it crashed . Eventually got my money back after a lot of offers from them to persuade me to keep it. Thank heaven for DJI! , never had a problem (mini 1, mini 2, Air 2 )

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet