DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having issues with distance

DRONEKING33

Reactions
Hello with my Mavic Air 2 when i launch i am only getting a height of 98 ft and a distance of 125 ft its my first time owning a mavic so it maybe my setting can someone help me out THANKS

You need to create or login to your DJI account in the DJI Fly app to remove the distance/height limits.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
yes i have an account my apple ipad tablet is wifi only should i got in before i go out to fly cause when i am in the filed it says you are not log in when i try it i can not logged in

yes i have an account my apple ipad tablet is wifi only should i got in before i go out to fly cause when i am in the filed it says you are not log in when i try it i can not logged in

You should just need to login at home (and not log out) to remove the restrictions. There shouldn't be a need to have data in the field to fly the drone. (besides not being able to access mapping data or unlocking geozones)

I can't remember if the default is in Beginner Mode, but it may be. I believe there's a default in the app that you have to turn off to open it up to full use.

I think there is a default distance set in the app also..you have to clear Maximum distance

Or you can use your phones hotspot to the tablet sign and go fly now..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan