DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heart Broken Mini 3 Pro gone 4 month update

Daytona500

Reactions
First I once again want to thank everyone who stuck with me and provided help during my crisis of loosing my drone.
Well as you know DJI replaced my drone.
I was really worried about flying it and trusting it again. Shortly after getting the new drone I left AZ for NH to spend the summer with my family. I flew the drone almost everyday for the 3 months I was there. At first I was very nervous and kept the drone close, testing it , then going out far enough to test RTH but still very close to home. I then starting Photographing some of the many covered bridges in NH but still very nervous about getting to far out. But some of these bridges are very long and you have to get high and very far back to shoot them.Any way long story short I feel I trust it again but I'm still not letting it out to far. LOL. Also I posted some of those Covered bridge Pictures

Reactions: jlynde and TonyPHX
Right after a crash I tend to fly timidly also for a bit. Human nature I suppose.

Glad to hear you are back in the air!

Seems to me these things are really quite dependable. We hear about problems cause that's what people have good reason to complain about but in my limited group of friends with drones and all the hours we have put into quite a few different models nobody has experienced any fly aways or any such thing so knock on wood.

Reactions: TonyPHX
When your a new drone pilot, it take a while to "Spread Your Wings", until you get used to flying, your reluctant to fly far from where you took off from.. Probably the same after something goes wrong, you need to be sure your new drone is stable.

Reactions: TonyPHX
Totally understand you Daytona. Nice tentative flights and you're feeling good then you stumble across Alex Marko's posting on this forum. The clips make you feel like an elderly person crossing the street 😄

Reactions: Tpstr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13