DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heavy Lag

A bad move by you guys to update firmware when there is no real 'need' to do so. Unless there is some real benefit, or new feature released in the firmware upgrade, I don't understand why some users are compelled to immediately 'upgrade'. Just for the sake of it? You had a prefectly functioning drone and controller, now, you are experiencing issues. All for the sake of 'upgrading'. More like downgrading :rolleyes:

Another issue I noticed since Firmware Upgrade.
Drone battery. I'm having an issue. As I said I fly the same area since 2015. I know it inside and out. Used to come back with 30% battery now it's 15%. Firmware lessened battery time.
Sad! Doing more testing today.

Min 4 pro-1.13.0 also show P mode when N mode use to show up?..
Also, longer for RC to boot up. We should get 1.13.1 soon for the RC2. RC1 already has it.

Reactions: Krrr
I haven’t had any issues with my RC2 and Air 3 with the April 11 updates (other than the P designation for normal mode). I’ve also noticed that when I start the motors, it no longer makes me press a button on the screen and then pull in the sticks a second time for the motors to actually start up. They start up the first time I pull the sticks in.

However, for those who have had problems, there has been another firmware released for the Air 3 yesterday, April 23, going up from v01.00.1200 to v01.00.1300. The RC2, however, didn’t get an update as of yet. Latest version remains v02.02.0000 from April 11.

The website log states that Fly also got an update, jumping from 1.13.0 to 1.13.1, but my RC2 isn’t giving me that update for the Fly app yet.

Last edited:
From DJI-

It looks like DJI has a problem updating the Fly separately from the remote controller firmware. I think that first there will be another firmware for the remote control with Fly 1.13.1 already installed. Only then will it be possible to update Fly separately without having to update the remote control firmware every time.

From DJI-

It looks like DJI has a problem updating the Fly separately from the remote controller firmware. I think that first there will be another firmware for the remote control with Fly 1.13.1 already installed. Only then will it be possible to update Fly separately without having to update the remote control firmware every time.
Yes 1.13.2 dropped on the app store this morning..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J