DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Hebridean Views, Waternish Peninsula, Skye

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A bit of exploration on the afternoon of the sunniest day (the only really sunny day) during our Skye holiday delivered us this viewpoint, just 6 miles from our cottage in Stein - although an interesting drive up a single-track road to get there!

Stunning sea views over the calm blue Minch to the Outer Hebrides from the sea cliffs of Waternish, a special spot that is much quieter than most of the viewpoints on Skye...

Add in a little AI-Generated chill-out music - courtesy of Suno - and we have a relaxing video, which I hope you will enjoy...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you are still speaking to after my comment on music-I think you use DaVinci Resolve 19 which I believe is a free download BUT are there any hidden costs eg saving any projects in their Cloud or things like that. I’m seriously considering giving it a go as I have just got a new MacBook Air which is dealing easily with my iMovie work and I feel I want to take a step up. Any help would be much appreciated. PS see Dustydoug disagrees with me!

• Haha
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Another winner, well done. Normally love your music but I found this one never really got started. Totally personal view and sure others will really like it. Keep’em coming.
Thank you... music was AI-Generated, so it's a bit hit and miss, but it worked sufficiently for me no this one...

Beautifully done. I especially liked the very satisfying ending.Music was spot on.
Thank you...

If you are still speaking to after my comment on music-I think you use DaVinci Resolve 19 which I believe is a free download BUT are there any hidden costs eg saving any projects in their Cloud or things like that. I’m seriously considering giving it a go as I have just got a new MacBook Air which is dealing easily with my iMovie work and I feel I want to take a step up. Any help would be much appreciated. PS see Dustydoug disagrees with me!
Lol, of course I am still speaking to you, feedback of any sort is a gift worth having, if we exist solely in an echo chamber of our own voice how will we ever grow...

I am using DaVinci Resole 18.6 atm, I will be upgrading to 19 soon, once I have finished editing the current footage from Skye...

No hidden costs at all on the free DaVinci Resolve that I have found, and friends with 19 have not mentioned anything about costs either...

Beautiful area to fly and view!

Beautiful area to fly and view!
Thank you kindly...

I always enjoy your videos. That is a very beautiful location.
Thanks, yes, it was a stunning place, we returned later to capture the sunset, which was just amazing - and only 10 mins down the single-track road from our cottage...

What a gorgeous video, including the music. That is a beautiful part of a beautiful country. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you kindly... Scotland is beautiful, and Skye doubly so...

Lol, of course I am still speaking to you, feedback of any sort is a gift worth having, if we exist solely in an echo chamber of our own voice how will we ever grow...

I am using DaVinci Resole 18.6 atm, I will be upgrading to 19 soon, once I have finished editing the current footage from Skye...

No hidden costs at all on the free DaVinci Resolve that I have found, and friends with 19 have not mentioned anything about costs either...
Thank you. Going to have to go with it.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowei