DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heck, I'm going bald

I constantly get told my voice is awesome, and that I should do voice overs or radio. Every time I hear a recording of it I cringe. Sounds fine coming out of my mouth though...
Lol I worked in retail for years and that's totally normal and you actually get used to it. Had to make pages on the intercom pretty much every day on the job and had a short video game YouTuber career a few years ago and just got used to my dumb voice. Eventually your brain just reconciles what you hear and what it actually sounds like.

That is actually a great exercise that I think a lot more people should do, record themselves and listen back to it. You realize just how many "ers" and "ums" you do and you start keeping track of those. Too many people (me included) just exhale whatever thought comes into their head without planning a sentence.

Reactions: Droniac
Does any of you depressed balding guys cheer up that, based on researches, bald men usually have higher testosterone levels and therefore gain muscles faster? Also they are for this reason seen as more manly guys.
If not, then let me just place one final argument: BRUCE WILLIS[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]!

• Haha
Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User