DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Heck, I'm going bald

Been in that club for some time now. You enter this world with little on top, and we leave in the same manner.
Never thought of it quite that way. Hmm

It only works for 83% of men (and I'm in the fortunate camp). 60%+ apparently experience regrowth, but that didn't include me. It's shocking how this cure for male hair loss isn't better known. I found out about it when I had a prostate cancer scare almost 20 years ago.
Happy for you about your story “20 years ago”. Scary stuff. ??

Hi OMM, I’m wondering then if possible, does your prostate have a full head of hair? Im gonna try it. I’m at the stage where I look in the mirror daily and say to myself “ok, should I just shave it off? NO, YES, NO?, MAYBE tomorrow. Each day I’m getting closer as I view my sink. Godspeed.
Yes shave it off. I've been cutting my own hair for years, i use an electric clipper with the no:0 attachment on it so i'm virtually bald anyway...nothing to worry about......
job done.

Reactions: Droniac
Yes shave it off. I've been cutting my own hair for years, i use an electric clipper with the no:0 attachment on it so i'm virtually bald anyway...nothing to worry about......
job done.
Gotcha. My clipper blade #0 smiles at me. Being so semi used to Covid close downs I learned how to buzz my own bean. BUT I dare not go under a #2buzz until maybe tomorrow, no!, maybe, ugh.

The more common side effects that can occur with finasteride include:
  • decreased sex drive.
  • trouble getting or keeping an erection.
  • ejaculation disorder.
  • increase in breast size and tenderness.
  • skin rash.
Sounds grrreat.
My two wonderful women would testify that the first three side effects are not at all an issue (and, to be exact, the same is true of the last two).
Your use of the word "common" is highly misleading. And every medical drug has known side effects. There's a "risk of death", for example, if you take paracetamol or aspirin.
Besides, to prevent hair loss, the daily dosage is 1mg - which is much less than the usual 5mg or more.

I never knew how much hair I was losing off the top of my head until I started flying drones. Anybody else?

View attachment 126828
That's a(Mod Removed Inappropriate Remark)way to find out...coincidentally I noticed in a hand held mirror I had a spot too just the other day...it's about the only thing I have left so I let the length get down to the middle of my back over the last decade...may be time to whack some off now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys you know we have lady’s as members post knowing such.
Have deleted post inappropriate for that reason. Kid on but show respect. Have also moved to Off Topic.
dc

Reactions: old man mavic
I started losing my hair at 17, tough to take at that age, Anyways a suggestion, start shaving and don't wear a hat all the time. You will end up with a two tone head!! Took me a year to get rid of my "tan lines"

Never is an overnight thing. Gradual. Depends on your age! lol... if you're young... it's a toughy... as you get older... married... not a big thing. With covid... I just ended up buzzing my head with a #1 on my clipper.

I never knew how much hair I was losing off the top of my head until I started flying drones. Anybody else?

View attachment 126828
36 and have a clear path on top of my head. I shave my head so it's been unoticable for the last 10 years or so, but in drone footage, or on my security cameras it's becoming pretty evident. (Deleted by moderator) genetics.

I think it's good, everyone needs a reality check every once in a while. If you really wanna be horrified, record yourself speaking and listen to it. Really makes you realize how many "uhs" and "ums" you say on a constant basis.
I constantly get told my voice is awesome, and that I should do voice overs or radio. Every time I hear a recording of it I cringe. Sounds fine coming out of my mouth though...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa