DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Height and distance limits on Litchi?

Butterfingers

Reactions
I had a weird situation this weekend. I set up a Litchi waypoint mission, did all my preflight checks and all good. Loaded the mission and attempted to run it but Litchi immediately threw an error - Max altitude exceeded (or similar) and refused to take off. Checked all settings and no reason why it wouldn't execute. Put it in FPV mode and took off - wouldn't go higher than 30m or further than 50m out.
Shut down Litchi and launched DJI Go4 and checked all settings - all good. Launched the Mavic and pushed it up to 50m an 120m out - no problem. Shut down Go and launched Litchi. Loaded and ran the mission and it ran perfectly.
Swapped batteries when it ran low and Litchi waypoint mission wouldn't run again. Ran Go and then Litchi - all good again.
Any suggestions?

Which version of Litchi are you using?

Don't you have to log in via Go then open Litchi to avoid the recent DJI penalty flight scenario for not logging into your account.

Don't you have to log in via Go then open Litchi to avoid the recent DJI penalty flight scenario for not logging into your account.
Yes -- if you're running an old version of Litchi.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711