DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all

New to the forum. Pretty new to drones. Hoping to find some good pointers. Flying zoom 2 at the moment
Practice, practice, practice in an open field,no obstacles, from experience trees are the ? in disguise.The zoom is awesome for a lot of fun.Sport mode is very fast,be careful, again fun, watch YouTube videos,read the manual and continue to ask questions here,these people are very knowledgeable.

Welcome to the forum! :)

New to the forum. Pretty new to drones. Hoping to find some good pointers. Flying zoom 2 at the moment
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Practice, practice, practice in an open field,no obstacles, from experience trees are the ? in disguise.The zoom is awesome for a lot of fun.Sport mode is very fast,be careful, again fun, watch YouTube videos,read the manual and continue to ask questions here,these people are very knowledgeable.

Ah I should have practice more in that open field, crashed my zoom not long time ago, just posted in zoom section, hoping to get some answers/support

Welcome to the forum and just use common sense and fly safe and enjoy....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23