DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello brand new North Ga pilot here

toddnet33

Reactions
I just got my new Mavic Pro and goggles 2 day's ago, I'm finely getting it set up today. I have not been able to make the firmware update work but I finely got everything activated. I can't wait to fly it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I have not been able to make the firmware update work
You can update the firmware from DJI GO like this:

Or using the DJI Assistant 2 application like this:

If needed, you can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer from the Mavic downloads page.

Welcome from Duluth, GA. Some of us are meeting tomorrow (Sunday) at 11am at Shorty Howell Park near Gwinnett Mall. Feel free to join us.

Welcome from Duluth, GA. Some of us are meeting tomorrow (Sunday) at 11am at Shorty Howell Park near Gwinnett Mall. Feel free to join us.
That's awesome but I have plans to ride tomorrow, I'm in Ball Ground Ga, I will catch you guys next time.

I just got my new Mavic Pro and goggles 2 day's ago, I'm finely getting it set up today. I have not been able to make the firmware update work but I finely got everything activated. I can't wait to fly it.
Howdy from Wyoming, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I am meeting someone in Duluth at 1 pm so I will try to come earlier to drop by and say hello.

Ice

Enjoy & fly safely

| UncleLuc

I bought an awesome case after a long search on the web, not many cases for the Mavic and Goggles together. $150

81t8puoXeAL._SL1500_.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian