DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello everybody :)

Pakubear

Reactions
hello ladies & gentlemen. my name is Eddie and i'm from NJ. i'm new to drones (Mavic Air) for about a month now, bought it to experience flying one and to try different photography. I been shooting street photography for couple years now and I admire the photos I've seen from all over there internet. so thanks for the add and can't wait to learn from you all.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: Pakubear
hey hey hey welcome to the club, good start on here is to search for 'pre flight checklist' and 'magnetic interference' keep your bird in the air.

enjoy!

I hit enter too fast. I got my mavic air in mail and setup on july 10th. I'm in midwest stl/illinois border/mississippi river. I've been trying to fly somewhere new as often as possible for the experience of everything from fighting to pull up while mississippi river is pulling you down fast or how to avoid grapevines, and hand land :) I can't wait to start learning hand commands. My youtube link is in the video section of this forum. or search djdronetorture

cheers

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

hello ladies & gentlemen. my name is Eddie and i'm from NJ. i'm new to drones (Mavic Air) for about a month now, bought it to experience flying one and to try different photography. I been shooting street photography for couple years now and I admire the photos I've seen from all over there internet. so thanks for the add and can't wait to learn from you all.
Welcome from Chicago Eddie. If you want to learn, this is the forum to help you.
Mavic Pilots Forum, is a useful tool to help you gain knowledge, confidence and ability
when flying your Bird. Check out Mavic Help and click on Mavic Tips. Site has answers to a variety of questions. Blue Skies and Safe Flying.

Howdy from Wyoming @Pakubear , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato