DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone from PA, USA

Hello everyone

Thanks very much for the welcomes. It'll be nice to get to know you guys.

So, today, I started to set up my mini.

I have two problems and wondering if you guys can help?

The first one, is it says incompatible firmware version error code 30224

Also a DJI refresh option comes up.
But as I'm now in the USA, its still giving me the option to buy the refresh plan in the UK currency. Probably because my phone is still a up handset and using the UK Google play store.

My question is if I buy the dji refresh from the UK store app. Will it still allow me the same use of the plan with me now being in the USA?

Any help and or advice much appreciated.

@FireAnt ,did you purchase the drone in the US and is it a US spec MM drone or the new Mini2
you have 48 hours to purchase the refresh after you have set up the APP and registered the drone with DJI ,if you are on android then you need to get the APP straight from the DJI download centre as google does not list it any more ,i am Shure that someone on the forum from the US will be able to help you more good luck

@FireAnt ,did you purchase the drone in the US and is it a US spec MM drone or the new Mini2
you have 48 hours to purchase the refresh after you have set up the APP and registered the drone with DJI ,if you are on android then you need to get the APP straight from the DJI download centre as google does not list it any more ,i am Shure that someone on the forum from the US will be able to help you more good luck
Hello
I bought it from Amazon in the USA.
The app is giving me the option to pay in UK currency. So that being the case, I thought that if I had to use DJI refresh whilst living here in the USA. Then I'd have problems and they might only repair it if I'm in the UK?

@FireAnt ,i believe that the country you are in when the drone is first registered ,is where the refresh address is the one that counts for a refresh claim ,but i could be wrong on that

Been a member on here for a few months now. But after relocating from England to the US I've finally gone and got myself a DJI Mini thanks to what seemed a good deal on Amazon Prime Day.

Originally wanted a Mavic pro, but things changed and after waiting a while I went for this. Considering I'm a newbie to drone flying, I thought it might be a good drone to start with.

Anyway, Hello everyone and hope to get to know some of you, and brilliant if anyone's local to me too ?
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada