DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Everyone, Norwich UK Remote Pilot (title as per UK law changes)

SaOuGenLa

Reactions
Just a quick hello, recently got the Mavic Air and totally in love with it. First proper quadcoptor that I've owned and flown.
Really this post to to offer a massive thank you to Ceejay (Norfolk chap) who generously took an early morning and late evening out of his time to teach me how to fly. He genuinely stopped me having palpitations when flying and I am indebted to his teaching and skills.
Thanks again man!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: SaOuGenLa
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Just a quick hello, recently got the Mavic Air and totally in love with it. First proper quadcoptor that I've owned and flown.
Really this post to to offer a massive thank you to Ceejay (Norfolk chap) who generously took an early morning and late evening out of his time to teach me how to fly. He genuinely stopped me having palpitations when flying and I am indebted to his teaching and skills.
Thanks again man!
Howdy from Wyoming @SaOuGenLa , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS