DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Everyone!

SoftDev90

Reactions
New here and I own a Mavic Air 2 that I bought back in 2020. Recently saw that the TRUST test finally was released some time back and haven't flown for a while so just completed that tonight. Moved back to the UP of Michigan and looking forward to lots of flying this summer. Used to fly a lot prior to covid lockdowns and that put a damper on my flying as I got switched to remote school while finishing my degree as a software dev. Now excited to get back into things and connect with other pilots since I don't know anyone that flies, personally, in my area or in MI in general. For those wondering, yes I'm registered and have to redo it in March 2023, have nice stickers for my registration numbers on the drone, and now have the TRUST stuff out of the way and printed as well with my registration stuff :) Any who, happy to meet you all and look forwarding to seeing what this community has to offer. I'm also looking into modding or doing some software development related stuff, if possible, as well since that is what I do for a living now.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum...Congratulations on your new Mavic Air 2 and passing your Trust also...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good quality feedback for you to use... Remember to always Fly Safe and Fly Smart and keep it in VLOS (visual line of sight).

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

New here and I own a Mavic Air 2 that I bought back in 2020. Recently saw that the TRUST test finally was released some time back and haven't flown for a while so just completed that tonight. Moved back to the UP of Michigan and looking forward to lots of flying this summer. Used to fly a lot prior to covid lockdowns and that put a damper on my flying as I got switched to remote school while finishing my degree as a software dev. Now excited to get back into things and connect with other pilots since I don't know anyone that flies, personally, in my area or in MI in general. For those wondering, yes I'm registered and have to redo it in March 2023, have nice stickers for my registration numbers on the drone, and now have the TRUST stuff out of the way and printed as well with my registration stuff :) Any who, happy to meet you all and look forwarding to seeing what this community has to offer. I'm also looking into modding or doing some software development related stuff, if possible, as well since that is what I do for a living now.
Hi from South Wales UK, welcome to forum, cheers Len

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada