DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Everyone!

TacticalDad

Reactions
Hi Im Jason and a newbie on drones, I started flying since Feb2020 only with my MM and bought MP (used) and I love both drones. Since then Ive been flying almost everyday. I love DJI drones as long as you follow the rules, to preflight checklist and regular maintenance theses machines are very reliable and most of all fun to fly. Ill be looking forward on getting the M2P next with SC wish me luck and keep flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Yeah! From San Jose CA here!
Welcome to the forum, Jason. When they let us fly again, come out and meet other Mavic owners at an upcoming Meet Up, when they let us out again. We’ve got an event at Sunnyvale’s Baylands Park in May, which is a great grassy park for newer pilots. And then there’s Treasure Island in June, which is our likely next event.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Im Jason and a newbie on drones, I started flying since Feb2020 only with my MM and bought MP (used) and I love both drones. Since then Ive been flying almost everyday. I love DJI drones as long as you follow the rules, to preflight checklist and regular maintenance theses machines are very reliable and most of all fun to fly. Ill be looking forward on getting the M2P next with SC wish me luck and keep flying!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton, Ohio. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
love to fly the deserts . Right now in Newfoundland its ice snow, ice snow, ice snow and it just goes on like that, butttttt, in 45 days or so, this ice and snow will be gone, everything will be green and it will be iceberg season. Can't wait

Thanks for following the rules and regulations there are way too many people not following the rules by me alone i see it quite often flying with traffic on a major highway if for some reason that drone falls from the sky i don't even want to think what could and will happen sorry for rambling on it's aggravating when you see this i have a small fortune tide up in this hobby that I love doing but it's getting harder to enjoy lately ! Greetings from ?? Florida stay safe and have fun flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio