DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello FAA (or Nat'l Equalivent) or . . . Confessions Are Good For The Soul

I don’t really care how you pleasure yourself, chief. The whole manned flight concept also started off with hobbyists, you still can’t fly so much as a cub without some training.
Gentlemen, please take it down a notch and refrain from name calling, however mild.
Thank-you

Reactions: dirkclod
Facetious I trust?

About half. Eleven rules for a rec flyer. Look how many on this forum don’t know them, how many don’t care about them, and how many make it a point to see how far beyond some of them they can go. Look how many are actively trying to mod their equipment specifically to violate the rules (I’m not talking about you, i have the same issue you have in mountainous terrain. I’m referring to guy with a second hand mavic and now wants to get some s1ck!!! footage from the flight levels, brah.)

Look at this thread alone, guy says maybe those flagrantly violating the rules should be called out on it and is met with high horse remarks and gifs.

If someone can’t learn and follow eleven simples rules maybe using the NAS isn’t for them.

But whatever, dumb people keep doing dumb things while others talk about high horses and see which direction the regulatory system moves.

Reactions: The Editor
About half. Eleven rules for a rec flyer. Look how many on this forum don’t know them, how many don’t care about them, and how many make it a point to see how far beyond some of them they can go. Look how many are actively trying to mod their equipment specifically to violate the rules (I’m not talking about you, i have the same issue you have in mountainous terrain. I’m referring to guy with a second hand mavic and now wants to get some s1ck!!! footage from the flight levels, brah.)

Look at this thread alone, guy says maybe those flagrantly violating the rules should be called out on it and is met with high horse remarks and gifs.

If someone can’t learn and follow eleven simples rules maybe using the NAS isn’t for them.

But whatever, dumb people keep doing dumb things while others talk about high horses and see which direction the regulatory system moves.
Understand completely. Each decides their actions. I understand your frustration and potential government (FAA) reaction.

Suffice to say, simply because a pilot has an FAA Part 107 license (or other country equivalent) does not mean that pilot has more knowledge than another! Many pilots, without the 107 are extremely knowledgeable and are more than willing to share input. Not everyone with a 107 seeks revenue. Many pressed on simply to obtain a 107 to increase their knowledge within the NAS. There are many pilots with and without and I, personally, learn from both. I learn from those that make every effort to remain within the scope of the rules of the FAA (or other country equivalent) and I equally learn from those that do not believe in adherence to the rules. Each and every has something to teach us all.

Reactions: old man mavic
If this was a forum in 1915 which is 7 years after the 1st Model T rolled off the assembly line, we would likely be repeating history and having the same discussion about rules and safety to the public. History repeats itself, but no one seems to actually acknowledge it. :D

Shame on history teachers that made the subject look and feel so boring. To ranger, nice rant! We know where the FAA is going with UAS in the coming years. Everyone enjoy it before more regulations will come down the pipe.

Reactions: theDRONEranger

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quakzopas