DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from a new enthusiast in Bulgaria!

informer

Reactions
Hello, Everyone,

I am really glad to join this community!

Last year I got a cheap drone (no GPS, no camera, just accelerometer) from a friend in order to gain some experience and more important - to see if I will enjoy it.
Well, after that I spent a year trying to convince myself that I don't really need to spend so much money for such hardware, but obviously I've failed it. :)

Flying a cheapo was both a great fun and experience, but since I've transitioned to M2Z, I've found a whole new world full of beauties and responsibilities.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello, Everyone,

I am really glad to join this community!

Last year I got a cheap drone (no GPS, no camera, just accelerometer) from a friend in order to gain some experience and more important - to see if I will enjoy it.
Well, after that I spent a year trying to convince myself that I don't really need to spend so much money for such hardware, but obviously I've failed it. :)

Flying a cheapo was both a great fun and experience, but since I've transitioned to M2Z, I've found a whole new world full of beauties and responsibilities.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome From the Windy city Chicago. Sounds like you made really good decision about buying a cheap drone to
learn how to fly and if you liked it. I suggest the same thing to all perspective flyers, before dropping some serious money. And you made another smart decision by joining this Forum, because its a very useful tool to help you gain knowledge, and confidence when flying your flycam. Please check out Mavic Help, Then Mavic tips. I think this forum has over 90,000 members world wide and growing. Blue Skies and safe flying. And, may the propellers keep singing to you.

Reactions: informer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jspeer2