DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Alpharetta Georgia.

Dronographer1

Reactions
My career at a big IT company has come to an end, 2 years from my planned retirement. Trying to use my 20+ years of flying R/C planes and my fascination with drones and budding interest in aerial photography to make some extra money. Have my 107, have you tube channel, no content yet. In process of taking photos and videos to upload to my channel . I have close to 1000 skydives and did learn to fly a real plane, so you could say the sky is in my blood !!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

My career at a big IT company has come to an end, 2 years from my planned retirement. Trying to use my 20+ years of flying R/C planes and my fascination with drones and budding interest in aerial photography to make some extra money. Have my 107, have you tube channel, no content yet. In process of taking photos and videos to upload to my channel . I have close to 1000 skydives and did learn to fly a real plane, so you could say the sky is in my blood !!

Wow congrats. It sounds like a nice life you have and will only get better with retirement. Welcome sir salute

Welcome from Western NC. Land of waterfalls. If you're ever up Macon County way - just above Clayton, GA - look me up. Several of us droners up here that go waterfalling and such quite often (being RETIRED and all - LOL)

Sounds like you're well on your way to doing what you now want to really do. Having been in IT for over 15 years and getting burned out and booted out by lower wages - I know that pain.

Hope to fly with you some day!

Thanks everyone ! I do have a "drift away experience". I will try to upload files to the proper place. Luckily, no damage or crash, just a very perplexing "I am not listening to you and will come home when I want". Maybe we should call this type of event a "rebellious teenager event" !

Thanks everyone ! I do have a "drift away experience". I will try to upload files to the proper place. Luckily, no damage or crash, just a very perplexing "I am not listening to you and will come home when I want". Maybe we should call this type of event a "rebellious teenager event" !

My drone does tend to drift some - mostly when winds kick up some or I'm flying over water - but it has done it other times too. Even caught it in some videos I was doing.

No real rhyme or reason either. Other times it's stable as a rock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78