DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Amherst, Ohio

EnlightenOnQ

Reactions
New to the forum (just left the Yuneec forum after selling my "H"). Been a RC rotary pilot for many years (before gyro's and collective swash plates), switch to electric Heli's (Indoor and outdoor) and have now switch to Drones (Quads/Hex). Started years back with a Draganfly Innovations Quad (2007). First Quad with stabilization and ground sensing. Really fragile and camera's were even smaller. Then they went Commercial/Military..... Can you say how much???? $$$$. Then switched to Steadidrone-Flare quad which was my first large scale autonomous drone. Had GoPro camera on a 3 axis AlexMos gimbal system. Really steady system. (My forum picture shows it flying in front of me. It's actually a large size drone (25" when open). First folding drone I could find. And once again.... They went Commercial/Military..... Can you say holy bat S#!t it's how much $$$. Way out of my league $$ >$5000.00 starter. Then they dropped rotatory all together.

Tried a Yuneec Typhoon "H". Way to big, bulky, Nice controller.... Sold Gone.

Which leads me to here. Did not want to go DJI (everyone has one) but with the new drones lately (Air, Mavic2P) I'm in the market to get a DJI. Ok, Ok, Ok..... i'm converting.

So doing lots of reading and trying to decide between the MA or M2P. Would love to get the M2P with the new controller with integrated CS. So doing my research and waiting to see how the new release goes.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

New to the forum (just left the Yuneec forum after selling my "H"). Been a RC rotary pilot for many years (before gyro's and collective swash plates), switch to electric Heli's (Indoor and outdoor) and have now switch to Drones (Quads/Hex). Started years back with a Draganfly Innovations Quad (2007). First Quad with stabilization and ground sensing. Really fragile and camera's were even smaller. Then they went Commercial/Military..... Can you say how much???? $$$$. Then switched to Steadidrone-Flare quad which was my first large scale autonomous drone. Had GoPro camera on a 3 axis AlexMos gimbal system. Really steady system. (My forum picture shows it flying in front of me. It's actually a large size drone (25" when open). First folding drone I could find. And once again.... They went Commercial/Military..... Can you say holy bat S#!t it's how much $$$. Way out of my league $$ >$5000.00 starter. Then they dropped rotatory all together.

Tried a Yuneec Typhoon "H". Way to big, bulky, Nice controller.... Sold Gone.

Which leads me to here. Did not want to go DJI (everyone has one) but with the new drones lately (Air, Mavic2P) I'm in the market to get a DJI. Ok, Ok, Ok..... i'm converting.

So doing lots of reading and trying to decide between the MA or M2P. Would love to get the M2P with the new controller with integrated CS. So doing my research and waiting to see how the new release goes.
Howdy from Wyoming @EnlightenOnQ , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent