DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Amsterdam

hugomez

Reactions
Hello from Amsterdam,

My name is Hugo and I am the new proud owner of a Mavic Mini. I've been flying a Phantom 3 standard for a few years now, but I found it very inconvenient while I was travelling, so the Mavic Mini will be my travelling drone from now on.

Thanks for such a great forum.

Greets,
Hugo

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello Hugo, welcome from Chicago the Windy City. This forum is international, and personally I enjoy welcoming new Pilots from other Country's Besides the many informed members on this forum from all over the world. You can get help on Mavic Help and Mavic Tips. Knowledge can help you from losing your drone. So, fly safe and have fun.

Hello from Amsterdam,

My name is Hugo and I am the new proud owner of a Mavic Mini. I've been flying a Phantom 3 standard for a few years now, but I found it very inconvenient while I was travelling, so the Mavic Mini will be my travelling drone from now on.

Thanks for such a great forum.

Greets,
Hugo
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Thank you all for your nice welcoming messages. Since I register in the forum I've fly my MM several times. Extremely happy with it. Here the first video I made with it.

LINK:

Greets,
Hugo
Great first attempt! Loved the shot low across the waves at the sun about 18 seconds from the end.

Here the first video I made with it.

LINK:

I don't know what it is but water makes always such a beautiful motif. You really captured the winter sunlight. This was your first video? I am seriously impressed, but it should be longer. :)

All the best from Germany!

Reactions: hugomez
I don't know what it is but water makes always such a beautiful motif. You really captured the winter sunlight. This was your first video? I am seriously impressed, but it should be longer. :)

All the best from Germany!
Thank you Butterfly Copper. This is my first video with the Mavic Mini, but I made a few with the Phantom 3, and I do videos for a living. Filming, editing and motion graphics (After Effects).
I did this video under 1 minute in purpose, for IG. I am of the opinion that people nowadays don't have time to watch long videos, the shorter the better, but of course, that is only my opinion.
Thanks again

Reactions: Butterfly Copper

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu