DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Annapolis Md.

426HEMI

Reactions
Just got my Mavic Pro a week ago and am getting used to it still. This place seems to come up in lots of searches so decided to join. First flight was at Sandy Point State Park next to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. I'm sure many have seen others film it, some stunning footage can be had around it. Looking forward to reading and learning from others.

Kyle

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Just got my Mavic Pro a week ago and am getting used to it still. This place seems to come up in lots of searches so decided to join. First flight was at Sandy Point State Park next to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. I'm sure many have seen others film it, some stunning footage can be had around it. Looking forward to reading and learning from others.

Kyle

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

The forum sends out a daily email entitled yesterday’s new posts. Read it every day. You will learn tons and by learning from others’ mistakes you can avoid make by them yourself

Kyle
I came South over the bridge yesterday and I was eyeballing that park.
Don't think I could get a semi truck over there but I would LOVE the opportunity to get pictures of the bridge!
I delivered at the Gaylord Resort in National Harbor this morning and had wanted to get pictures of the bridge crossing the Potomac. It seems that I was just inside the DC area restricted NFZ.

Enjoy Flying My Friend, I know I have sure gotten a kick out of it since 1/19!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman