DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Arizona, USA

Thank you for the welcome. Much appreciated

PS - Here's a Google definition of the expression - It is better to deliver retribution for an injustice after time has passed, and it can be done dispassionately.
Ohhh..... now I understand what you were saying.... so the French used that phrase before the Klingons? :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am an absolute beginner drone pilot, a retired photography professor living in Arizona. I was fortunate to receive a Christmas gift from my wife and my daughter, a Mavic 2 Pro. I have lots of questions and am hoping the wisdom and experience here will provide some answers.
Welcome: Also a newbie and going through the trial and hopefully minimal error phrases. Bone up on YouTube videos and hit the skies, and speaking of that maybe I'll see you
at Naranja Park in Oro Valley. They have open fields as well as a landing field for model airplanes near back end of the park to fly to hearts content.

Welcome: Also a newbie and going through the trial and hopefully minimal error phrases. Bone up on YouTube videos and hit the skies,

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Ridge Rider.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am an absolute beginner drone pilot, a retired photography professor living in Arizona. I was fortunate to receive a Christmas gift from my wife and my daughter, a Mavic 2 Pro.
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic 2 Pro:
  • The current Mavic 2 Pro manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic 2 Pro manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic 2 Pro:
  • The current Mavic 2 Pro manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic 2 Pro manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
Thank you for all the useful links.

Hello everyone. I am an absolute beginner drone pilot, a retired photography professor living in Arizona. I was fortunate to receive a Christmas gift from my wife and my daughter, a Mavic 2 Pro. I have lots of questions and am hoping the wisdom and experience here will provide some answers.
Welcome to the forum - let fly with the questions - there'll be lots of help here. One note of caution - remarking that you're a retired photography professor is going to lead us to expect some remarkable images...LOL... Be safe and have fun with your drone - best advice to begin with - take it slowly and get comfortable with control ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots