DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Arizona, USA

Welcome to the forum and greetings from San Diego.

As a retired professional photographer, you are certain to love your new views of Tucson and beyond...

Fly safe.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland jlabate.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi jlabate Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Mavic 2 manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

Thank you all for the welcome. Just being a member of this forum gives me some confidence and some hope. I have been a photographer for most of my (long) adult life and the ability to make photographs from the point of view a drone provides opens a whole new world to me. I will likely be posting questions soon, trying to be patient.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

?..... I sincerely want you to feel welcome in this forum, to learn from and contribute to our group. That is all I know about that expression. ?
Thank you for the welcome. Much appreciated

PS - Here's a Google definition of the expression - It is better to deliver retribution for an injustice after time has passed, and it can be done dispassionately.

@jlabate ...Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona (South Gilbert for me). Enjoy! I love my M2P.

Recommend reading the ful 70 page DJI manual for your new drone. What’s in the box is just enough to get you in trouble. Get it here:
Also be sure to go to the FAA DroneZone and register your new M2P... the post the number on the outside to be legal.
Thanks for the link. I will read the manual.

Greetings from sunny, AZ (New River). Can you fly in the Mt Lemmon area? I bet there would be some great scenery up there...to include mountain lions and big horn sheep!
I have seen some drone video shot on Mt Lemmon so assume it is ok. Unfortunately, that is not the case with the Saguaro National Monuments here, no drones allowed.

New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Most of all have FUN
Thank you.

New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Most of all have FUN
Good advice, thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members