DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bavaria Germany

MavicPilotGermany

Reactions
Hello Mavic owners,

i'm a new Mavic pilot from the near of Aschaffenburg Germany. After i rented a Mavic2 Zoom for a month i decided to buy a mavic mini fmc.

I bought the mini because of new laws in europe comming in 2020. With the 249g mark i can fly with the new rules without big changes.

Why i choose this forum?

I like the people in this forum and the troll lvl is very low at the moment. The other side is that i can teach myself in writing english.

Best wishs and happy flying!

IMG_20191210_172827_016.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

My first recorded video with the Mavic mini.
More to come. Will post my new videos here to hold the forum clean. I hope you like it [emoji1]

Reactions: Rojan
Hello Mavic owners,

i'm a new Mavic pilot from the near of Aschaffenburg Germany. After i rented a Mavic2 Zoom for a month i decided to buy a mavic mini fmc.

I bought the mini because of new laws in europe comming in 2020. With the 249g mark i can fly with the new rules without big changes.

Why i choose this forum?

I like the people in this forum and the troll lvl is very low at the moment. The other side is that i can teach myself in writing english.

Best wishs and happy flying!

View attachment 88869
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom. Beautiful photo, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: MavicPilotGermany
I did this amazing shoots on vacation in Dresden Germany with my mavic mini. Love this little bird [emoji3059]

i found a 2qm Spot to fly legal for this photos.IMG_20200102_202033_789.jpegVideoCapture_20200102-183605-01.jpeg

Reactions: Thomas B
New photos from the little bird [emoji3059][emoji2956]

Locations:
Vineyard Michelbach Germany
Castel Dresden Germany

Drone:
Mavic Mini

Editing in Luminar 4

IMG_20200114_161544_421.jpegIMG_20200114_161353_034.jpeg

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum. :)

It's probably best to post your photos here: Photos and Video

Most people don't check on this section, so if you post them in the link above then more people will see them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada