DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello, from Bend Oregon

skypros

Reactions
Hi folks, My name is Steve and I am from Sisters (Bend) Oregon. I have on order a Mavic Pro Bundle from Carolina Dronz

I had a Yuneec Q500 4K but sold it when the Yuneec H was announced. I never purchased a "H" because it just did not seem like it was a well thought out drone. So I have been drone-less since April '16
I had not really been paying much attention this summer about drones. Recently I heard about the Mavic and was like..... "This is the one!" It looks great, and if it does all DJI is saying it will do, then we are going to be happy drone pilots!!

My problem is I do not own a compatible smart phone for the transmitter, I do however own a iPad Air..... so I am going to have to figure out how to get either some sort of an adapter for the iPad air that does not look stupid..... Or get a CHEAP android phablet. And yes I am in the market for a new smart phone, But I don't know if I will have one by the time the Mavic pro ships.

Regards,
Steve
YunSteveKodaA11.12.15LR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our new forum skypros and you will find a phone .
There will be adapters I'm sure for you to use whatever you have
before long :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

Hi folks, My name is Steve and I am from Sisters (Bend) Oregon. I have on order a Mavic Pro Bundle from Carolina Dronz

I had a Yuneec Q500 4K but sold it when the Yuneec H was announced. I never purchased a "H" because it just did not seem like it was a well thought out drone. So I have been drone-less since April '16
I had not really been paying much attention this summer about drones. Recently I heard about the Mavic and was like..... "This is the one!" It looks great, and if it does all DJI is saying it will do, then we are going to be happy drone pilots!!

My problem is I do not own a compatible smart phone for the transmitter, I do however own a iPad Air..... so I am going to have to figure out how to get either some sort of an adapter for the iPad air that does not look stupid..... Or get a CHEAP android phablet. And yes I am in the market for a new smart phone, But I don't know if I will have one by the time the Mavic pro ships.

Regards,
Steve
View attachment 89
Where in Bend can I get some Mavic accessories? I'm here on vacation and need a battery charger.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000