DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Bonn, Germany

kheldour

Reactions
Hello all together,
I got my Mavic today and will start flying tomorrow. Excited to have it in my hands finally.
Best, Joerg

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: kheldour
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our newest forum kheldour . :)

Hi Joerg, welcome :)
I also have got my Mavic today and had my first flight this afternoon. Don't forget calibrating your compass before takeoff as it has been calibrated in China before, too far away to still be accurate.

Regards, Gerd

Check in.....
got mine few days ago.
Loving it...
Anyone fly this at night ?

Hallo kheldour, welcome here from another German, not far away from you (Essen). Very astonished you got your Mavic already. You are a lucky guy, happy for you. I am still waiting for mine [emoji5]️ anyway, enjoy your device and the information shared in this forum
Best und schöne Grüße, Randolph

Reactions: kheldour
not yet, had my first take offs today for a couple of minutes. I was surprised how easy this thing is to fly.

Hallo kheldour, welcome here from another German, not far away from you (Essen). Very astonished you got your Mavic already. You are a lucky guy, happy for you. I am still waiting for mine [emoji5]️ anyway, enjoy your device and the information shared in this forum
Best und schöne Grüße, Randolph

Saturn hatte letzte Woche welche da ;-)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61