DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Boston, Lincolnshire.

Malski

Reactions
Hi everyone, bought a Tello as I have fancied a drone for a while but was unwilling to spend a lot and then get bored with it but after just a few flights I love it. I guess I will use it for a year or so and then move to a more expensive one that will give me more scope for greater things in the future.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Malski

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and I know the excitement of flight. So, if I may offer some advice.

Enjoy every minute of flying your Tello. I do not think it's GPS, so you will have to learn to fly it and keep constant control of it else the breeze will cause it to drift into an obstacle (tree, house, by-stander, etc…).

Once you make the leap into a GPS Drone, it's a "Horse of a Different Color" and it's great. Like you, I learned to fly on a non-GPS Drone (GoolRC S-161) about the same size as a DJI Mini Series.

Be Cool, do not show off and Practice Safe Flying.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and I know the excitement of flight. So, if I may offer some advice.

Enjoy every minute of flying your Tello. I do not think it's GPS, so you will have to learn to fly it and keep constant control of it else the breeze will cause it to drift into an obstacle (tree, house, by-stander, etc…).

Once you make the leap into a GPS Drone, it's a "Horse of a Different Color" and it's great. Like you, I learned to fly on a non-GPS Drone (GoolRC S-161) about the same size as a DJI Mini Series.

Be Cool, do not show off and Practice Safe Flying.
Many thanks for the advice, yep no GPS so the flying I have done is always in calm or zero wind conditions to ensure full control and I am learning fast and enjoying it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser