DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Central California

iamquestar

Reactions
Hi all!
Brand new Mavic Pro owner here (It arrived Monday). This is my first DJI quad. My previous experience has been with a Cheerson CX-20 (ArduPilot based) which I added a 2 axis gimbal with a GoPro wannabe hooked up to a video transmitter with an monitor and receiver mounted to the transmitter.

Let me tell you... after just a handful of flights over the past few days, I'm in love. Everything about this experience is So. Much. Better. I have no idea why I waited so long (actually, I do - cost I have about $320 into that rig, spread out over a couple years.)

I'm thrilled to be a new part of this community, and look forward to lots of adventure with my new Mavic.

--Andrew

Welcome from Canada to Mavic Pilots!

And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.

Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

I am the same way, I came from an MJX bugs 2 which I added on an action cam mount and flew fpv using the onboard bugs 2 cam feed. Cost was a big jump. But OMG so worth it. no jello video anymore, no crappy onboard video that only was good for 300 feet anymore. and 25 minutes of flight vs 7 with my old rig.

well worth it!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: ghofar
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127