DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from central Switzerland

LukiDrone

Reactions
Thank you for to moderators to move my topic to the right place: Losts and flyaway... I'm now grounded not because of COVID-19 but because I have no drone to fly...
Now I'm with a dilema if I should forget it and wait a couple of months util I can by a new one or insist to find it...

... Forgot to say I use to have a mavic mini and I like to shoot on landscapes: Lakes, Waterfalls and mountains: here I have plenty :)

Regards,
Lukidrone

welcome to the forum, i would wait a couple of months to see where the current health problems around the world resolve themselves and the implications of the new drone regs that are heading our way at some point,there will probably be new models on the market by then stay safe

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Sorry to hear about the loss of your drone. Some one other then my self, will read about your loss, and be kind enough to help locate your drone. This forum is international, with more knowledge than I have. Besides this forum you can get help using Mavic Help and Mavic tips. When you get another drone, this info will be useful, to keep you and the drone safe.

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful suggestions and support. We look forward to your view of the world.

Thank you for to moderators to move my topic to the right place: Losts and flyaway... I'm now grounded not because of COVID-19 but because I have no drone to fly...
Now I'm with a dilema if I should forget it and wait a couple of months util I can by a new one or insist to find it...

... Forgot to say I use to have a mavic mini and I like to shoot on landscapes: Lakes, Waterfalls and mountains: here I have plenty :)

Regards,
Lukidrone
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98