DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello from coastal Alabama

edfrombama

Reactions
Good morning to all-
I've flown lesser drones for some time but managed to get my hands on a Mini 2 and finally- I'm not a tech person at all- got it registered and dji Fly ap loaded and working. I shoot wildlife and scenic drone photos for my work- I'm an outdoor writer for several magazines, and I look forward to talking with the folks here about drones and flying them. you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I have family in LA (Lower Alabama). Plenty of available flying space. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy safe and happy flying and have a wonderful holiday season!

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Look forward to your input to the forum.
Regards

Reactions: MA2 317
Good morning to all-
I've flown lesser drones for some time but managed to get my hands on a Mini 2 and finally- I'm not a tech person at all- got it registered and dji Fly ap loaded and working. I shoot wildlife and scenic drone photos for my work- I'm an outdoor writer for several magazines, and I look forward to talking with the folks here about drones and flying them. you all be safe and keep well- Ed
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus