DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Conroe/Woodlands Area, TX

tbrtt1

Reactions
Hi Folks,

Recently purchased Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo pack. I have put 6.25 hours and 40.3 miles on it. Just enjoying learning the hobby. Getting fairly good at the general flying of it (practically flies itself) and now I need to work on the videography aspect of both the camera settings as well as use of filters and of course, good flying technique for video capture. I am using iMovie so far and Photos for the non-video shots.

Now I need to get my Part 107.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Folks,

Recently purchased Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo pack. I have put 6.25 hours and 40.3 miles on it. Just enjoying learning the hobby. Getting fairly good at the general flying of it (practically flies itself) and now I need to work on the videography aspect of both the camera settings as well as use of filters and of course, good flying technique for video capture. I am using iMovie so far and Photos for the non-video shots.

Now I need to get my Part 107.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM