Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Hello from Devon, England.

cheddar-man

Reactions
Hi folks. Just migrated from the Phantom 3 Advanced forum as I have just - waiting for it to arrive - bought a DJI Mini2 Fly More combo at what I think is a very competitive price of £466.
Can't wait to get flying this little beauty and I'm sure I'll be here many times seeking advice!
I've been using my Nvidia Shield K1 with the P3A but unfortunately it isn't compatible with the Fly App so need to find something else?
Not a lot of money left now so will have to be cheap😩

Drone Master

DJI Tech And Advisor
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Solutions
Reactions
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
MavicHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

hawkinsuk

Reactions
Welcome! From Dorset. I graduated from a
Hi folks. Just migrated from the Phantom 3 Advanced forum as I have just - waiting for it to arrive - bought a DJI Mini2 Fly More combo at what I think is a very competitive price of £466.
Can't wait to get flying this little beauty and I'm sure I'll be here many times seeking advice!
I've been using my Nvidia Shield K1 with the P3A but unfortunately it isn't compatible with the Fly App so need to find something else?
Welcome from near Dorchester, Dorset. I also graduated from a P3A to a Mini 1 and use a mixture of DJI Fly and Dronelink. Good luck with it. The mini is a great bit of kit! Mike

lensimages

Reactions
Welcome to the forum from South Wales, cheers Len

Reactions: gfields and MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardstefans