DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Eastern Canada!

Juno

Reactions
Hi all,

First post. Just thought I’d take a moment to say hi (I also go by the same user name on Phantom Pilots). Been flying drones for a few years now with the Phantom series. Great drones, but not the most portable…

I purchased a Mavic Air fly more combo at the beginning of the summer. So far a love it! It’s proven to be a great little drone, and is quickly becoming my new favourite thanks to its amazing portability. Also, with the new Canadian drone regulations on the horizon it will be advantageous to have a drone under 1 kg.

One of my other hobbies is model rocketry, and I’ve sort of combined it with drones by videoing rocket launches from the air. Below is my most recent video on YouTube from earlier this month that includes some of those clips. The aerial views in this one were shot on my Mavic Air. (I edit these videos for the local model rocketry club in the region.)

Cheers!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

I loved Estes when I was a kid. My friend built a Saturn 5 that we were scared of because of it's size. After 2 failed ignitions, he decided it was better left on the shelf and we continued launching smaller rockets.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi all,

First post. Just thought I’d take a moment to say hi (I also go by the same user name on Phantom Pilots). Been flying drones for a few years now with the Phantom series. Great drones, but not the most portable…

I purchased a Mavic Air fly more combo at the beginning of the summer. So far a love it! It’s proven to be a great little drone, and is quickly becoming my new favourite thanks to its amazing portability. Also, with the new Canadian drone regulations on the horizon it will be advantageous to have a drone under 1 kg.

One of my other hobbies is model rocketry, and I’ve sort of combined it with drones by videoing rocket launches from the air. Below is my most recent video on YouTube from earlier this month that includes some of those clips. The aerial views in this one were shot on my Mavic Air. (I edit these videos for the local model rocketry club in the region.)

Cheers!
Howdy from Wyoming @Juno , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I loved the video! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka