DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Essex, UK

buntonn

Reactions
Hi I used to have a P3A but never flew it much and sold it some time back, a few weeks back I got a new Mavic Air Kit and have already flown it more than my old phantom and really enjoy it, still practicing flying skills and can’t wait to start getting some great photos and video with it. I got the fly more kit which is great with the three batteries and I also got an ND filter kit.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: buntonn
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi I used to have a P3A but never flew it much and sold it some time back, a few weeks back I got a new Mavic Air Kit and have already flown it more than my old phantom and really enjoy it, still practicing flying skills and can’t wait to start getting some great photos and video with it. I got the fly more kit which is great with the three batteries and I also got an ND filter kit.
Howdy from Wyoming @buntonn , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54