DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Finland

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Hei ja tervetuloa. Sorry not Finnish, but welcome anyway ?

Tervetuloa, Juha, ja kiitos liittymisestä!

Glad you like your Mavic 2 Pro. If you haven't already, you might learn how to use, and practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your bird. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Also, you might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength and better protection from lost connection.

There is lots of good scenery to shoot throughout Finland. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us from around the world--including many "flying Finns", to help you grow as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it, and share your work when you can!

Olemme erittäin iloisia siitä, että olemme jäsenenä!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Just curious how things are with Covid on your side of the World?

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the Forum. This is a good place. I am not from Finland but I had the good fortune to visit Tempere for a few hours in 1998. Beautiful Place.
Tempere-21.JPG

Welcome to the forum! :)

Tervetuloa Juha foorumille! Itsekkin olen vastikään liittynyt tänne ja täältä löytyy paljon hyvää matskua.
Toimin Kuopio-Helsinki akselilla. Kuvaan luontoa, maastopyöräilyä sekä muita seikkailuja?

Tervetuloa Juha foorumille! Itsekkin olen vastikään liittynyt tänne ja täältä löytyy paljon hyvää matskua.
Toimin Kuopio-Helsinki akselilla. Kuvaan luontoa, maastopyöräilyä sekä muita seikkailuja?
Kiitos kiitos. Mukavaa, että on täällä jokunen suomalainenkin ja vähän nuorempaakin porukkaa. Näyttää siltä, että suurin osa Mavic 2 Pro-piloteista on yli 50-v ukkoja, kuten itsekin. En ole vielä kauheasti matskuun ehtinyt perehtyä. Dronen ajelu on enimmäkseen ollut harjoittelua ja haltuunottoa. Jonkin verran Kuopion maisemia on tullut videoitua.

Reactions: Jani and mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98