DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Germany, Hamburg

mljoy

Reactions
Hello from the most beautiful city in Germany,
Hello to all loving to take photos, videos from a different angle.

I´m a passionate RC pilot having started finally with the drones around 2011. From DJI 450, 550 to phantom3 and now with Mavic Air and FPV racer.
I´m following this forum quite a while and enjoying all the various threads and comments. Lots of recommendations helped me with some challenges I was facing.
So far I haven´t had any crash, fly-aways or similar - feel so sorry for any of you having had that sort of accident/incident.

looking forward to read articles, comments and help in case I have any advice.

Cheers.

Find attached a picture taken this year with Mavic Air - North Sea at an awesome beach

DJI_0051.jpg

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the most beautiful city in Germany,
Hello to all loving to take photos, videos from a different angle.

I´m a passionate RC pilot having started finally with the drones around 2011. From DJI 450, 550 to phantom3 and now with Mavic Air and FPV racer.
I´m following this forum quite a while and enjoying all the various threads and comments. Lots of recommendations helped me with some challenges I was facing.
So far I haven´t had any crash, fly-aways or similar - feel so sorry for any of you having had that sort of accident/incident.

looking forward to read articles, comments and help in case I have any advice.

Cheers.

Find attached a picture taken this year with Mavic Air - North Sea at an awesome beach

View attachment 71128
Willkommen im forum aus Canada, Alberta

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista