Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hello from Glendale, Arizona

FreshCoastDon

Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a Mavic Air a few days ago off of Amazon. I'm excited to get up in the air and start getting some great shots like other enthusiasts. If anyone in the area knows of some great spots please let me know. Look forward to getting some tips from everyone and share some shots I get.

p.s. Looking for a tablet to pair up with my drone. I'm leaning towards an iPad Mini 4 or Samsung galaxy Tab s3... any one care to chime in?

Reactions: dirkclod

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a Mavic Air a few days ago off of Amazon. I'm excited to get up in the air and start getting some great shots like other enthusiasts. If anyone in the area knows of some great spots please let me know. Look forward to getting some tips from everyone and share some shots I get.

p.s. Looking for a tablet to pair up with my drone. I'm leaning towards an iPad Mini 4 or Samsung galaxy Tab s3... any one care to chime in?
Howdy from Wyoming @FreshCoastDon , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: FreshCoastDon

melmartin

Reaction score
I'd suggest the iPad mini 4... in general iOS devices work more smoothly with DJI gear. There are some great places to fly up your way, altho I'm down near Tucson... anyway, PM me and I'll give you some suggestions. You'll love your Air.... read everything you can about it before you fly.. there are also a lot of great videos around...

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Looking for a tablet to pair up with my drone. I'm leaning towards an iPad Mini 4 or Samsung galaxy Tab s3... any one care to chime in?
My iPad Mini 4 has always worked well for me.

Cslucas34

Reaction score
Welcome! As melmartin said, iOS devices tend to work well with DJI products. I do my post processing on my iPad and my flying with my iPhone but I sometimes use my iPad to fly as well. Just remember if you use an iPad and connect with the usb on the controller, don’t forget to first disconnect the micro usb cord on the side otherwise it won’t recognize the normal size usb.

Former Member

Reaction score
Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Pilot Check In 4
J Pilot Check In 13
1Boater Pilot Check In 6
L Pilot Check In 7
N Pilot Check In 5

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlanderson333