DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from GR

stavrosdeve

Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm Stavros from Greece. I stay at Crete island, south Greece. A sunny and windy island, ideal for photography! :) And YES, i'm a photography lover!
I used a DJI Mini 2 and now i have just purchased the DJI Air 2S, so i am really excited and waiting to test it!

Thanks for accepted me in your community here.

Regards
Stavros

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America stavrosdeve.

Nice to meet you Stavros. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

I used a DJI Mini 2 and now i have just purchased the DJI Air 2S,

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2 and the Air2S, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Please share some of your photography of your Beautiful Homeland!

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello everyone. I'm Stavros from Greece. I stay at Crete island, south Greece. A sunny and windy island, ideal for photography! :) And YES, i'm a photography lover!
I used a DJI Mini 2 and now i have just purchased the DJI Air 2S, so i am really excited and waiting to test it!

Thanks for accepted me in your community here.

Regards
Stavros
Greetings from Colorado, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: MA2 317

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1