DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Hamburg Germany

Lutz

Reactions
Hi all,

I recently bought a DJI Mavic Air in flame red.
Before the MA I was flying a Blade 200QX. It's nice for flying in the garden and to play around, but not for making photos or movies. So I upgraded to the MA.

My hometown Wedel is close to Hamburg in Germany. Since more than 30 years I'm flying radio controlled aircrafts. Basically my hobby guided me to my job and since a long time I work for one of the biggest aircraft manufacturers.

I did a couple of flights already with the MA and I started to work on the videos with iMovie on my MacBook.
Here is a movie that I created after flying at a place close to where I live and close to the river Elbe:

The MA is really fantastic with all the technical features and I am learning with each flight and each video.

Lutz

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Lutz
7e0ZBaI.gif

Very Nice!! Just out of curiosity, what are the fields used for...growing something I am assuming because of the canals/ irrigation. And what are your thoughts on the noise level of the Mavic Air? I am considering one.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi all,

Before the MA I was flying a Blade 200QX. It's nice for flying in the garden and to play around, but not for making photos or movies. So I upgraded to the MA.

My hometown Wedel is close to Hamburg in Germany. Since more than 30 years I'm flying radio controlled aircrafts. Basically my hobby guided me to my job and since a long time I work for one of the biggest aircraft manufacturers.

I did a couple of flights already with the MA and I started to work on the videos with iMovie on my MacBook.
Here is a movie that I created after flying at a place close to where I live and close to the river Elbe:

The MA is really fantastic with all the technical features and I am learning with each flight and each video.

Lutz
Willkommen im forum aus Canada [emoji260]

Very Nice!! Just out of curiosity, what are the fields used for...growing something I am assuming because of the canals/ irrigation. And what are your thoughts on the noise level of the Mavic Air? I am considering one.
These fields are partially a nature reserve and partially used for farm animals like cows or sheep. I think some are also used to produce hay for the winter. It's a quite we area and that's why you see a lot of canals.

The Mavic Air sounds like a swarm of bees. That's what some bypassers said and I agree with them :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all,

Lutz
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scaredycat