DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ireland

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello, I have owned a Mavic pro for just over 12 months now and would like to get the most out of it. My interests include training dogs, triathlons and wild life. Hope to pick up some great tips from the forum.

regards
Keith
Greetings from Whitehead..!

Welcome from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy the forum.
Do you have any follow me vids from races or training?

Welcome from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy the forum.
Do you have any follow me vids from races or training?
Thanks Thomas , I have a few videos of dog training but not triathlons . I will upload a couple of the training when I get some time to edit

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks dronage , I am from up near nuts corner
I keep hearing about a drone flying near the market lol..
Are u allowed to fly up there, be in so close to the airport.?
You're welcome to come over to Whitehead some day.. Good flying round here if the wind permits..

I keep hearing about a drone flying near the market lol..
Are u allowed to fly up there, be in so close to the airport.?
You're welcome to come over to Whitehead some day.. Good flying round here if the wind permits..
there has a been a model flying club up there for years but it is definitely not me.

Welcome from the Windy City of Chicago. Mavic Pilots forum is great place to learn, and keep up to date with what is going on around the world with drones. You can get help with any issues you may have by clicking on Mavic Help or Mavic tips. I think last count we have over 90,000 members. So, blue skies and safe flying to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+