DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ireland

Nauman35

Reactions
hi everyone ,just came across this website via local google search as i am awaiting delivery of my new mavic mini flymore combo in couple of days time,its nice to find a dedicated forum to drones ,I am new to drones,bought tello ryze last month and then got the bug and now going for mavic mini ,i have heared nothing but good about mavic mini apart from wind issue which i think is acceptable keeping in mind the weight and form factor of the drone itself.
The soon i receive delivery i will buy drone care refresh from dji website.Label the drone with name and number to be on the safe side.cant wait to explore Irish landscapes while the weather allows and sky is the limit.I have also ordered 2.4ghz yagi antennas although i am not planning to fly at distances but it is more for a reliable connection ,i live at the country side so switching to 2.4ghz might be beneficial for interference free environment. Looking forward ...thank you guys

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM. You will have plenty of fun flying. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to your contribution and your view of the world.

Welcome to our forum, Nauman, from Hauptmann in Texas, USA.

You'll find that the Mini almost flies itself. This can lead to overconfidence. Try to be conservative at first, and expand your horizons gradually. The Mini, at only 249 grams, doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones do. On windy days it's best to fly the Mini so that you have a tail wind on the way back.

Read your manual, and practice using "Find My Drone". Chances are you'll crash and perhaps lose your drone. Don't wait 'til that happens to try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have over 100,000 members from around the world--including many in Ireland--who will help you learn your new hobby! Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can!

Glad you've joined us!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
You’ll really enjoy flying the MM but take your time and practice in an open field learning to fly without looking down at the screen.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Welcome to the forum! You appear to be well-read on that Mini already, but keep reading, seek answers you cannot find in our search function, and fly safely.

Reactions: Hauptmann
hi everyone ,just came across this website via local google search as i am awaiting delivery of my new mavic mini flymore combo in couple of days time,its nice to find a dedicated forum to drones ,I am new to drones,bought tello ryze last month and then got the bug and now going for mavic mini ,i have heared nothing but good about mavic mini apart from wind issue which i think is acceptable keeping in mind the weight and form factor of the drone itself.
The soon i receive delivery i will buy drone care refresh from dji website.Label the drone with name and number to be on the safe side.cant wait to explore Irish landscapes while the weather allows and sky is the limit.I have also ordered 2.4ghz yagi antennas although i am not planning to fly at distances but it is more for a reliable connection ,i live at the country side so switching to 2.4ghz might be beneficial for interference free environment. Looking forward ...thank you guys
Welcome Nauman35!

It's a very addictive hobby, I started with a cheapo drone, now I've got a Phantom 3, Mavic Pro and a Mini, and I'm waiting for the Mavic 3 to launch..

Dear old Donegal, I was reared in Milford, and now live in Co Kilkenny, but my work takes me to Malin head and Letterkenny on occasion.

I'd suggest you get UAV forecast app, it's got a great deal of met information, and there is a free version.

You'll need to register with the IAA if you intend to fly higher than 15 metres, it's a relatively painless process.. Drones

Happy flying, Donegal is just about perfect for drone photography, weather permitting...

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO