DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Italian Alps

Hi I’m Luca from north of Italy

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I am a Mini 2 Flyer and I know the excitement of flight.

I lived in Castel Volturno, North of Naples from '79 until '81 while assigned to NATO Headquarters in Bagnoli, Italy… Then the earthquake of '80 and it turned our sleepy little community into a refugee camp for the folks who lost their home in the mountains.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro. You will also find the 74-page Mini 3 Pro's User Manual, in case your Drone did not come with one. The User Manuals are published in different languages.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Mini 3 Pro - Downloads - DJI

Buona Fortuna e Buon Volo!

Hello from the Crossroads of America mountainscaper.

Nice to meet you Luca. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum....Cogratulations on your Mini3 Pro....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safe, Fly Smart and keep the drone in sight.

Ciao Luca from the U.S. Rocky Mountains. I grew up in Sicily but also spent some time in the Dolomites and Cortina d’Ampezzo. Beautiful country and people.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78