DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Jersey!!!!

Kasanova

Reactions
Hello my fellow flyers!!!

First time owner of any DJI product. Decided to by myself the Mavic Air since I am used to buying small/medium sized drones. First time also owning a GPS drone, still got to get used to the warnings from the surrounding yellow circles in my area. My previous flying experience are from buying $20 drones to racing drones. This Mavic Air is totaling different from my other drones. Can't wait to get more flight times with it. Hopefully it doesn't fly away like all these horror stories I've been reading. So far I've been flying LOS for now. Also did a few night flights, since that is when no one is around.

Take care!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hello my fellow flyers!!!

First time owner of any DJI product. Decided to by myself the Mavic Air since I am used to buying small/medium sized drones. First time also owning a GPS drone, still got to get used to the warnings from the surrounding yellow circles in my area. My previous flying experience are from buying $20 drones to racing drones. This Mavic Air is totaling different from my other drones. Can't wait to get more flight times with it. Hopefully it doesn't fly away like all these horror stories I've been reading. So far I've been flying LOS for now. Also did a few night flights, since that is when no one is around.

Take care!!
Howdy from Wyoming @Kasanova , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio. Enjoy your new Mavic Air, fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+