DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello From Just North of Boston

brownphoto

Reactions
I just joined here, as I am looking for info on Strobe Lights for my pair of Mavics. I've been a 107 for a little over a year, and as a professional freelance newspaper photographer, the addition of a UAS component to my business has been awesome. I love to fly.

Joe Brown

Welcome to the pahty Joe. So, north of Boston, like Charlestown or Somerville or further north...I was born in Boston General many moons ago...back in the days of Yaz and Rico, Ken and George and the "Garhden". Used to be able to take the T to Kenmore and with 10 bucks get into Fenway and have enough for a dog and coke. Now living the life in sunny AZ even though today if feels like winter, being 52 degrees and wicked cold.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland brownphoto.

Strobes are good to have.

I have them on my Spark and Mavic Air 2.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum, Joe! Check out the Firehouse Technology Arc XL white lights and third-party Mavic mounts, found on eBay and Etsy. The intermittent, loud beep upon landing (or crashing) can assist in recovery.

I’ve got family in Beverly, so I can’t wait to get back there to fly somewhere.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and a lot of info can be found on this forum.
Sounds like you might have some to share with us.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the pahty Joe. So, north of Boston, like Charlestown or Somerville or further north...I was born in Boston General many moons ago...back in the days of Yaz and Rico, Ken and George and the "Garhden". Used to be able to take the T to Kenmore and with 10 bucks get into Fenway and have enough for a dog and coke. Now living the life in sunny AZ even though today if feels like winter, being 52 degrees and wicked cold.

I am just a little further north - I am in Woburn, but as a freelance news photographer, I cover all of the Greater Boston Area, North Shore of Massachusetts and all the way up into Manchester NH.

Welcome from the Houston TX area. I grew up west of Baston in Needham and spent my summers in Hull at Park. We always had a wicked pissa good time and then would hit the packy for the night time drinks. I also graduated from Mass Maritime Academy (go Bucs!) in 1981. I moved south in 1993 to Ft Lauderdale and then to Texas in 2006. I miss the seafood (fried clams with the bellies) and the Boston style Chinese food

I am just a little further north - I am in Woburn, but as a freelance news photographer, I cover all of the Greater Boston Area, North Shore of Massachusetts and all the way up into Manchester NH.
Sounds like it could be fun. Manchester, NH, isn't everything from the border up to the Queen City pretty much a part of Massachusetts now?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest